Endace and the EndaceProbe Analytics Platform have been honored with nine awards in two well-regarded industry awards programs: The Globee 17th Annual 2021 Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards and the 2021 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards. The award categories include Most Innovative Security Hardware, Hot Security Company of the Year, Hot Security Technology of the Year, and Cybersecurity Blogger of the Year.
From the Globee 17th Annual 2021 Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards, Endace was selected as the winner in the following categories:
- Grand Trophy Winner
- Gold Award, Hot Security Company of the Year: Endace
- Gold Award, Most Innovative Security Hardware of the Year: EndaceProbe Analytics Platform Product Suite and Fusion Partner Program
- Gold Award, Hot Security Technology of the Year: EndaceProbe Analytics Platform Product Suite
- Gold Award, Network Detection and Response: EndaceProbe Analytics Platform
- Gold Award, Incident Analysis and Response Solution: EndaceProbe Analytics Platform Product Suite
- Silver Award, Network Security and Management: EndaceProbe Analytics Platform with EndaceVision
From the 2021 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards, Endace won two silver awards in:
- Best CyberSecurity Company, Asia (between 50-99 employees)
- CyberSecurity Blogger of the Year, Asia (Endace Packet Forensics Files hosted by Michael Morris)
There was strong competition across both awards programs this year and Endace would like to congratulate all this year’s winners and nominees – in particular our partners and fellow winners: Darktrace, Palo Alto Networks and Keysight (Ixia).
It’s great to see such a vibrant community of cybersecurity companies in the market. Our combined contributions are critically important to further improving cyber defense and helping organizations around the world protect critical infrastructure and private data from criminal and nation-state-sponsored attacks.